The Road Trip

Friday, December 08, 2006

All is well!

Thanks for the comments and prayers everyone!

I arrived from the fiasco and Leslie graciously received the news that we needed to redo the itinerary...so here we are in sunny Colorado (the sunshine is not over!!! The heat has taken a drastic dive though).

So the itinerary...

We left California on Dec. 6
Camped at a Hot Springs in Meadow, Utah, where the hot springs were the only thing hot!
Denver, Colorado Dec. 8-10 with friends Mo, Bryce, Leah & Tim. Today I check out University of Colorado at Boulder - the last school I've applied to.
Texas Dec. 10-13 (with 2 nights in Austin with Gracie)
Arkansas Dec. 13
Tennessee Dec. 14
Pennsylvania Dec. 15 (or 16)
Ontario at my neice's Dec. 17-20
DEC. 20 GRE day - with the right id this time!!!

We've hit fast forward, but are still enjoying the ride!

1 Comments:

At 9:26 AM, Blogger Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

Ha! i can't believe I"m commenting before Corrina! Yay for fast forwarding!! It's fun to imagine ya'll on the road through sunny skies of Colorado, the flatlands of Texas the green trees of Arkansas etc etc etc. I feel like applying lots of pressure to the brakes because I'm trying to fast forward through the next weeks months of life's difficulties. Tiring and impossible to stop. Glad you're having fun!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home