The Road Trip

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Leaving Bass Lake




Well, I can promise my vocab won't overwhelm you - though I'm a little overwhelmed myself with all the studying! Happily, I took most of the day off to finish my Colorado application and I am happy to say that I have officially applied to University of Colorado (as well as University of British Columbia, with New Hampshire to follow soon!). I entered the wireless land of Poway for my day away from studying and it has been a good day - Rhoda got her second oil change and I get to share photos with you!

So these photos show how I think California can be cold, and also show Leslie and I at the Sierra Star (Oakhurst newspaper) where Gwyneth reports (well, used to, and hopefully got us in the paper - remember those days Martha 'hi, we're a story' - anyways, Gwyneth also works at Summit in the summers and has gone to New Zealand to continue with her own story). The last picture is of Leslie and Brittney - another member of 'the girl's house' where we stayed, and another Summit instructor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home