The Road Trip

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Time to Reflect

"Don't let your heart grow numb" - Albert Schweitzer

Thanks Jon for this quote today...

I thought it would be appropriate to share with you all out there looking into our blog these days.

It is alway nice for us to stop for awhile in one place and regain some perspective for our time on the road and in your homes.

We shared a sweet time with my family this past weekend, celebrating Thanksgiving. I was thankful to be home with my family for the first time in three years for a holiday; thankful for the opportunity to share my dear friends Carrie and Corinna with my family and vice versa; thankful for supporting and loving people in my life; thankful for sunshine on my face, the smell of sage, hot tubs, hikes with beautiful friends (Leigh, Corinna & Carrie), and long runs on a dirt road.

Sorry for the lack of pictures this time. They are on Carrie' s computer which is currently in non-wireless land at my Parents house. We will catch you up on our good bye's to Bass Lake, encounters with the ocean on the Big Sur Coast, visits with Camille, Kelley, and Joy in So Cal as soon as we can.

Carrie is with her computer and flashy flash cards at my parents' where she is growing her vocabulary to GRE standards! I appologize in advance for the blog postings by Carrie that will follow this GRE test because most of us will probably need a dictionary to understand what she is saying!
I too am busy working to finish up my remaining couple of classes of my undergrad degree so that I can begin my masters in January.
Many of you know by now that I am planning on starting my MS in Experiential Education this coming January at Minnesota State University, Mankato!!!
I am very excited about both the prospect of finishing my BA and being at Mankato next spring.
Thank you again for following our adventures...
We are in San Diego until next week and hope to be leaving here celebrating our completetions of GRE's and course work, so I'd better get to it!

Peace and Love
Leslie
for the rhodatrippers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home