The Road Trip

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

GRE Fiasco

Well, I didn't write the test today...couldn't - no passport. If I had looked at the international requirements rather than the national ones, I would have known this. Feels quite embarrassing to make such a stupid mistake regarding a test meant to measure how un-stupid I am. The cloud is that now I have to figure out how to write it in Canada before December is over - likely not too hard. The silver lining is that at least I'm prepared, and can even do more studying (yipee, said with much sarcasm!!!). Ever have one of those days!?!

1 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Leigh Nottingham and Jeff Sand said...

I have had an experience that I and a friend actually deemed "The Fiasco" - it was one of those days...or weekends, rather, as it was a wedding event. :) I too am glad that you'll be able to take care of it all soon still. I wish you guys the best despite the added stress!
Corinna! you're a tough commenter to keep up with ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home