The Road Trip

Friday, December 22, 2006

Home Again Finnagin!



This will be the last road trip blog by me, as Rhoda and I have come to a stop. The GREs went really well - thank you for your prayers! So, a couple of parting shots...the family - Riley, Amanda, baby Mason and Mark and, yesterday, I got to go paddling on McGown Lake - paddling, in Dec...not the skiiing ready winter wonderland I was hoping for - but there is still plenty of time for that. I'm happy to say that Leslie is a graduate!!! She got a clear pass on her exit interview and a chapter is coming to close in that way too for her. Hooray for reaching some ends!

Anyways, I will continue to blog...but on carrieandannie.blogspot.com - not that Leslie is replacable with a dog (Annie is my dog), but justcarrie was taken. I miss Leslie, but am happy for the adventures we both have to come. Maybe some of you can talk her into a justleslie blog!!! :D Love Carrie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home